Our Terms and Conditions apply for verbal and written minibus hire bookings, all quotations are valid for 30 days unless
agreed at the time of booking and are given subject to Summit Minibuses & Coaches having an appropriate Driver available
at the time the hirer accepts the quotation.The given quotation is for Driver and vehicle only. Upon accepting the booking you
are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
1. Our Drivers reserve the right to refuse access to their vehicle if they have reason to believe the customers poses a threat to their passengers safety or comfort.
2. Our Drivers will endeavour to get you to your destination on time, but we cannot be held responsible for delays outside the company`s control or the Driver`s control, you are strongly advised to check your travel insurance.
For airport pick-ups, a maximum 60 minute waiting time is included in the agreed price in case of flight delays, for further waiting, a £45 per-hour wait time fee will begin subject to availability.
3. All quotes are comfired only by e-mail to all our customers.
4. 20% deposit must be paid at the time of booking.
Cash, Bank transfers, Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
We accept cash or bank card payment upon pick-up as long as a deposit has been paid before the transfer date.
5. All cancellations must be made by the hirer in writing, via e-mail.
From the time of the booking and up to the final 24 hours prior to the hire – 50% of the booking fee is payable. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice require 100% of the booking fee to be paid.
In the event that the Company is unable to provide a vehicle to meet all or part of the Customer's booked requirements due to reasons of emergency, vehicle unavailability, or other reason, the Company will return all monies paid and, without liability, cancel the booking providing the Customer with as much notice as possible.
6. Summit Minibuses & Coaches LTD reserves the right to charge for damage to vehicles made by the hirer and/or passengers.
7. Summit Minibuses & Coaches LTD reserves the right to subcontract to another transport operator to perform the hire.
8. Alcohol consumption on our vehicles is always at the Driver`s discretion and for certain Sporting Events is a legal offence under Act 1985. Smoking of tobacco or consumption of illegal narcotics on our vehicles are strictly forbidden by law and may result in termination of the journey. If passengers are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics at the beginning or during the journey, the Driver reserves the right to terminate the service at any point.
Verbal or physical abuse against our drivers will not be tolerated and will result in instant termination of the service in every cases. We do not accept explosive, hazardous or combustible materials or items likely to present a danger to other passengers, our staff or the vehicle.
Liquids, including hot drinks must be carried in correct and sealed container and kept stable at all times.
Summit Minibuses & Coaches LTD is not be held responsible for any personal injuries caused by hot beverages.
9. Summit Minibuses & Coaches LTD reserves the right to charge for extra cleaning costs if the hirer and/or passengers are careless when consuming food and/or drinks on the vehicle.
10. Each passenger is legally responsible for wearing their seat belt. UK law dictates that a child must use a child car seat until they’re 12-years-old or 135 cm tall, whichever comes first. Children over the age of 12 or more than 135 cm tall must wear a seat belt.
11. Animals are usually not allowed on our vehicles, apart from guide dogs. If you wish to bring any animals on board, please inform the the company when making a booking.
12. All vehicles are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The Hirer accepts that the Driver shall be the sole judge as to whether and to what extent passenger`s property is carried. Large bulky items may not be able to be carried, and the Hirer should take all steps to notify the company in advance of such requirements. The company accepts any personal property of the Hirer and their passengers on the understanding that it will take all reasonable steps to avoid loss or damage. The Hirer should notify the company or the Driver if items of exceptional value are to be carried on the vehicle.It is the Hirer`s responsibility to minimise risk of loss when the property is unattended.
13. Summit Minibuses & Coaches LTD may give advice on journey times by experience and road knowledge but can not guarantee that the journey completed is by a specific time and will not be liable for any inconvenience or loss incurred caused by breakdown or unforeseen circumstance. The company is not to be held responsible for any delays in arrival at a destination caused by traffic or weather conditions.
14. The Driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle at all times. If any passengers breach statutory regulations the Driver has the full authority to have them removed and if the passenger`s conduct results in damage to the vehicle, the Hirer shall be responsible for any remedial costs incurred.
15. Any amendments of the booking prior to the date of hire or during the journey may result in extra charges. The company charges a £45 per-hour surcharge for additional destinations or waiting time.
16. In the event of complaint about the company`s services, the Hirer should seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or from the company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing within 7 days of the termination date of the hire. The company will reply all complaints fully within 14 days.